INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE
Ideal for Expats, Global Citizens
Exchange Students & Scholars
- Medical insurance for students studying abroad or participants of cultural exchange programs--plan options meet the U.S. J1 and J2 visa travel insurance requirements
- Comprehensive medical insurance for international students or scholars participating in a sponsored study abroad program
- Long-term (1+ year) comprehensive worldwide medical insurance for individuals and families
- Worldwide group coverage for professional marine crew
- Comprehensive, employer-sponsored group health insurance for internationally assigned employees: Life, dental and daily indemnity coverage, Full group takeover and replacement provision, COBRA and HIPAA like options, Enhanced benefit option for U.S.-based employers
TRAVEL MEDICAL & TRIP INSURANCE
Ideal for Vacationers, Relatives visiting from overseas, People going on cruises, safaris or guided tours, Business travelers
- Travel medical insurance for individuals, families, and groups--coverage for medical expenses, evacuation, and repatriation
- Travel medical insurance for travelers age 65+
- Insurance that covers trip cancellation, travel delays and other losses incurred while traveling
- Annual multi-trip travel medical insurance for individuals, families and groups
- Coverage for non-U.S. residents traveling to the USA--renewable up to 24 months
Travel Insurance may provide coverage* for items such as:
- Trip cancellation**
- Travel delay
- Trip interruption
- Baggage and person effects
- Emergency medical evacuation*
- Accident and sickness medical expenses*
Why Do I Need Travel Medical Insurance?
Depending on where you travel, you may encounter language and currency barriers that prevent you from accessing high-quality medical care. Traveling unprotected can leave you vulnerable to paying high out-of-pocket medical expenses and navigating a foreign health care system without the assistance you need.
However, with a travel medical insurance plan, you can worry less and experience more knowing you have medical coverage and a trusted health advisor who can support you in your time of need.
Do I need travel insurance?
- Could you afford to lose your non-refundable, pre-paid travel expenses in the case of your trip being cancelled due to an unforeseen event (ex: death of a family member)?
- Are you traveling to a destination that may be affected by severe weather?
- If you were to get sick or injured on the trip, would you be unable to pay out of pocket for the necessary healthcare?
- If your flight is delayed or cancelled, would you seek reimbursement for the inconvenience and additional charges such as change fees?
- If your luggage is lost or stolen, could you afford to replace the missing baggage or personal effects?